Get started on Bevv
Payment processing and payment related questions
Questions regarding shipping, packaging and related questions
Answers to common questions
- How to process an order on Bevv.com?
- I have registered as a vendor - what is next - next steps?
- How to register and set up a vendor account on Bevv?
- Bevv vendor setup process - Checklist
- How does Bevv differ from Drizly or Minibar?
- I am getting pressure from my distributor/wholesaler to not sign up at Bevv. What should I do?
- Who maintains legal liability of product through delivery?
- Cider TTB FAQ.
- List of Beer Styles from Basic to Advanced.
- Where is my order and delivery? When will my order arrive?
- Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
- I don't have time to package the products? Delivery times? Hours of operation?
- How much does beer, cider and products weigh?
- Why do I need to add my date of birth (DOB) and first and last name in the billing tab of our account?
- How do I keep my product from spoiling?
- Do we need licenses to ship beer and cider out of state?
- What is Bevv?
- Can buyers and sellers transact from every state freely with no restriction?
- How will sellers be notified of a sale?
- What happens if I don't put the proper shipping weight as a seller? Understate the shipping weight?
- What happens if I can't produce a legal ID (identification) upon delivery?
- Where can I find shipping, packing, and packaging materials?
- Can I operate on your platform if I am not am not in the United States?
- What if no one is available at the delivery location to receive the order?
- What are the delivery hours of operation regarding on-demand delivery?
- What if my state doesn't currently allow for me to transact online or ship to other states?
- How to determine billable weight? Adding weight to my products?
- To measure packages use the following formula for determining weight and size.
- What are the fees - seller costs?
- Help, I have a question and I need an answer?